Olivia Wollinger, MA, suffered for many years from binge eating disorder. When she realized what was happening to her, she embarked on a life-changing journey towards self-understanding and healing. In her practice in Vienna, Austria, she supports nowadays others who are in the process of overcoming food addiction.
- Since October 2013, in training for the Rosen Method (according to Marion Rosen). Thus far, I was fortunate to work with the following senior teachers: Sarah Dandridge (USA), Mary Kay Wright (USA), Deborah Marks (USA) and Aurelia Priotto St. John (France), in addition to Leena Saxberg (Finland), Annabelle Apsion (England), Ingrid-Maria Nordgren (England), Maija Frauenknecht (Finland) and Maja Skau Olsen (Denmark) in 2016/2017. The Rosen Method training is very lengthy and intense and may take up to 7 years.
- Emotional Body Healing (EBH) with Anne Soeller und Susanna Luebcke; certified in October 2010; since May of 2010 EBH teaching therapist
- Certified Shiatsu practitioner; 3-year training with Josef Hartl completed in December 2005
- Fertility massage and care of women who wish to bear children, 2009 and 2010 with Birgit Zart
- Reiki degree 1 and 2, 2011 und 2012
- 5 Element Nutrition Consultation according to traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), with Claude & Ina Diolosa, completed in November 2007
- 1-year Coaching training, completed in June 2007
- 2-year university level training, certified as hospital manager, completed in 1998
- 1997: completed my studies in Business Administration at the University of Vienna
- June 2016: Publication of the English-language version of Essanfälle adé, entitled “Farewell to Binge Eating”
- June 2015: Publication of the book “Essanfälle adé”
- Since July 2011 full-time practice in Vienna, starting part-time in 2003. Fields of specialization: Eating disorder (since 2000) and child bearing (since 2009)
- Since 2006 licensed Shiatsu practitioner
- Since 2008 licensed nutritional consultant according to the principles of traditional Chinese Medicine
- 2000 – the present: Caring for women with eating disorder; leadership of groups and seminars
- 2000 – 2010: worked in the area of labor market policy
- 1996-2000: worked in the health area in the organizational division of a large company
- Born 1972 in Vienna, Austria
- Experience with Zen meditation, Naikan, Tai Chi, QiGong, Luna yoga, Laughter yoga, Aviva, bio dynamics, psychotherapy and numerous personal development methods …. and – salsa dancing… 😉
- Austrian website www.aivilo.at, “aivilo” is Olivia, written backwards
This book is available for purchase via the website of Amazon.